Replies

• I'm interested in this too.  I got the new ArduIMU but only has test code so far.  In Ardupilot 2.7 there is a #define for selecting which type of GPS which includes ArduIMU v2.  I'm hoping the output of V3 will look enough like V2, they are pin compatible, even if the internal operation is different, or that just a few things will need to be added or changed so that Ardupilot will like it.  I learned today that changing a few #defines changes the size of compiled code, duh.  I thought if it is in the sketch, it gets compiled  The significance of that to me is I can start looking for how parts work together, learn a few things and start cobbling maybe.  Its a little like someone throwing you a bag of parts and saying you can make something from that, but you have to know what a bolt is and which nuts will fit and what you want to make.  I got alot to learn.

Ok so there is some Good News and ... Well News...

The new ArduIMU is still alive, and progress is coming along, ... but there are about a half-dozen products ahead of it in the queue. I was told there is no ETA yet, but maybe by the end of the year.

This reply was deleted.