I'm new. don't bite.

Hi guys!I've been following this diy site a couple years now and I've seen it mature. Kind of impressive. I recently decides to pull the trigger and get the ball rolling on my projects. Wanted to get my hands dirty again after building a family.I recently bought an Aretino board to start with basic sensors...One question I had after reading and following the site is: where do I start? This isn't my first time with rc cars or programming, bit it has been awhile.Any tips on how to start and what to read? Might be a good idea to add a beginners page or something to the site?Abe

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Antonie,

I'll get cracking on that for sure. I have lots of questions after reading the code, so I'm positive the document will answer a lot of them.

as for the arduino board, I figured for $10, its a good start for hardware. when the time comes, I can always upgrade ;)

• 3D Robotics

The best place to start is the manual

• Sweet!

Now I have some reading to do this week ;) Thanks Chris!

• Definitely make sure your computer is ready to install all the programs and saving files and your pictures and documents.

You can get full quick, so first get the basics and install everything as you need it. gl

• Thanks Chrisa!

sounds like I hit the mark on this one.

I've set up all the software necessary at this point. I'm just waiting for delivery of the hardware.

This reply was deleted.