Anyone had problem ordering from 3DR store?

Hi everyone,

I need your help for my order from 3DR store.

I have ordered IRIS+ back in 19 May 2015.
It has passed for about a month now but it didn't even start to ship.

If I see the tracking information that they have given me, it just says "Label created".
When I called FedEx they said that they haven't received the package.
So I have created couple of tickets in 3DR site, and sent several emails complaining
about the delayed shipment, but they are not answering.

Anyone had similar experience?

If you did, how or to whom did you contact to solve the issue?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im having flashbacks of the Horrible DJI days.....
  • Hi,

my problem is I cannot access https://store.3drobotics.com/

from Android 4.2.2 device, default web browser.

"Secure connection refused, webpage is not accessible or has been moved to another Internet address "

alike problems with wiki content, turning web text blank on load, List of Contents and Header subject line visible only.

Latest Chrome web browser solved the problem.

• I pre-ordered a solo in May and sent an email asking when it will be shipped and 3dr replied that it would ship in one week. That email was received June 18 and I have still not received any information that it will be shipping anytime soon.
    • 3D Robotics

Hi Robert,

Please check your email, you should have status information now.

• Vu,

I have not received an email and I do not have any status of my order.  Can you please tell me what is going on?

• Vu,
      You said that it would ship yesterday and today you said it would ship out of San Diego but I have not seen anything that leads me believe that will happen either. Please tell me the truth about my order and let me know when it will ship, this is ridiculous.
      Robert
  • Yes everything seems to be very slow.  I have have a DIY quad on order since May 9th.  My guess is they are very busy with the new solo release.  I have called several times and got through to the help desk and they say it is on back order.  I would suggest calling and talk to someone instead of mailing since that is also backed up.  I know this does note help much,  I am also very frustrated with the response time.  I would not give up though.  3DR has some outstanding products.

• I also had to cancel an order with 3DR after waiting 1 month with the credit card not being charged. Helpdesk said it would be charged when the order shipped.

I was eventually contacted by a sales representative who said there was an issue with the credit card, after taking the details again they couldn't process the payment due to an error on their payment gateway, said they'd call back the next day but never did.

• It has now been 10 days since last contact, 5 emails left unanswered, cannot get a confirmation of the order cancellation. Total nightmare.

• yeah my order#7569 was suppose to be shipped last week and was told Saturday it would be shipped today no reply! the worst thing is I will literaly be dead if 3Dr keeps this up!

This reply was deleted.