Anyone had problem ordering from 3DR store?

Hi everyone,

I need your help for my order from 3DR store.

I have ordered IRIS+ back in 19 May 2015.
It has passed for about a month now but it didn't even start to ship.

If I see the tracking information that they have given me, it just says "Label created".
When I called FedEx they said that they haven't received the package.
So I have created couple of tickets in 3DR site, and sent several emails complaining
about the delayed shipment, but they are not answering.

Anyone had similar experience?

If you did, how or to whom did you contact to solve the issue?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

Hi Frank,

I'm sorry about that.  We'll reach out to you and see what's going on.

• I have I got an original iris tx died  immediately than I called 3dr was told it was not covered! so I purchased a taranis called 3dr for stup help  was asked about factory tx told them my story and was told it was covered got an order in for a new tx was told I would have it in 2 weeks now it has been months no reply from 3dr except that someone will get back to me in 1 to 3 days! I was told this 4 times now still  never got a reply back. I know that there busy with the solo release but what about us? there  first loyal customers?

• 3D Robotics

Hi David,

I'm sorry about all the confusion.  We changed controllers in the middle of your ticket (we had a bad batch and had to do some housekeeping to clear them)  Please check your email, I'll get this resolved for you today.

• Vu Tran, Thank you very,very much!

• 3D Robotics

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry for the delay.  I'm not sure what happened with your order, everything looks like it should have shipped.  We will ship your order today.

• 3D Robotics

Sorry to hear that. I've escalated to the head of customer service to resolve these ASAP. Please PM me with order numbers so I can make sure these get processed immediately.

• Thank you. My first drone is finally on it's way now!

• Yup, they stole my $120 also. Bought video wires for gopro, batteries, arms for my iris...took my money and nothing, 45 says and counting. Wtf
    • 3D Robotics

Hi Josh,

Can you send me an email at vu@3dr.com?  I'd like to investigate further about your situation.

This reply was deleted.