Replies

• yes, thanks a lot.

• Ah, yes, I would get out into an area where you're certain not to have interference from buildings and whatnot and try there. The Here+ is pretty good at getting satellite reception near my house in a yard with trees, but those structures definitely can have an adverse effect. It might also be worth trying another GPS device to see if there's an issue with yours, or with its configuration.

• much more than 2 minutes, always "No GPS" (when I use only the Rover ), but I will do the tests again in other place, I´m really close too big buildings , then I can ensure if is a problem or not.

I´m using Mission Planner. and upgrade drone and Rover to firmware Version 1.04.

But only to double check are you having the "Fix" in 2 minuts , only using the Rover correct ?

I will test again.

thanks again

• Does this condition persist for very long after you power up? With my Here+, I usually have a fix within 2 minutes of powering it up, usually much sooner than that. Until then you'll of course get a "No GPS" or "NoFix" status, but after that you should be getting a fix. 

One other thing I should ask: What GCS are you seeing this message on? At one point, DroneKit/Android's fix type messages were associated with GPS statii that were incorrect. So you could achieve RTK Fixed status, and the GCS (Tower and until I fixed it, my app Solex) would report "No Fix" because it didn't recognize the GPS status of 6. That isn't your problem here, but worth mentioning I suppose.

• thanks, but when I on turn on the Drone + Rover stand alone (without the base) , I have "No GPS" status, thats why I asked.

Kelly Schrock said:

You can, but not if you want RTK correction data to be sent to the vehicle. If you're not using the base station, you'll just be using a normal 3D fix.

Pixhawk + Here+ - With Rover stand alone
    Hi, I m a little bit confused , can I have my Pixhawk and Here+ working without the base GPS ? only with the Rover ? Regards
  • You can, but not if you want RTK correction data to be sent to the vehicle. If you're not using the base station, you'll just be using a normal 3D fix.

This reply was deleted.