I'm trying to plan some flights with an emulator, but every time I add a vehicle, its default location is RIGA airport, an I cannot change it. I can set a different home location, and i'm getting the green H sign, but the vehicle itself is still on that Latvia's place. 

Many thanks

Pablo

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pablo, the properties file just sets the default emulator location - t.i. where it will be added if you add a new emulator vehicle to the vehicles list.

The emulator will automatically jump to the first waypoint of the route as soon as you successfully upload a new route to it.

Arturs

• Many thanks! So if I need an emulator for planning flights at home I need to reset that file every time? 

Alexey Dobrovolskiy said:

Hi Pablo, default emulator position you can change in emulator.properties file, string looks like

default.home_position=56.976766, 24.073639, 0.0

By default this file resides in c:\Program Files (x86)\UgCS\server\emulator on Windows

• Hi Pablo, default emulator position you can change in emulator.properties file, string looks like

default.home_position=56.976766, 24.073639, 0.0

By default this file resides in c:\Program Files (x86)\UgCS\server\emulator on Windows

This reply was deleted.