Hi

I've been flying my Mavic 2 Zoom with UgCS for DJI (either pre created missions or Manual), I can see the camera video on the phone (that has UgCS for DJI installed). Is there a way to view the live camera stream in the UgCS UI on my laptop (where the missions/routes are created)?

Thanks...

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mike,

The UgCS for Command and Control is already available and is being used by SPH Engineering’s customers. More detailed info: ccs.ugcs.com

Best regards,
    UgCS Support Team
    Janis Jonins

UgCS Command & Control | UgCS Command & Control
  • Thanks Janis

Sounds like the UgCS for CC is still in development. If that's so, when do you expect it to be available?

Thanks...

• Hi Mike,

To enable the option to transfer the video feed from the drone to UgCS desktop, we are developing a dedicated solution UgCS for Command and Control (UgCS for CC).
    The solution comes in two packages - a Team edition for mobile operations teams, requiring only to transfer a live video feed from drone to the UgCS video player. The second package is an Enterprise solution for organisations with the requirement to stream the video feed via datacenter.
    Discover more: ccs.ugcs.com

The UgCS for CC solution is applicable for specific investigation, research and monitoring and already used by Search and Rescue teams (SAR), e.g. https://dronebelow.com/2019/01/23/german-red-cross-strengthens-sear...

Best regards,
    UgCS Support Team
    Janis Jonins

This reply was deleted.