"Yes, it can, I just covered 42km forth and back (total flight path 91km) spending 9900mah and still 3000mah left in batteries wich allow about 30km flight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIv6aQr38nc"
"I got mine work today, and all I done is turned off compass (magnetometer). Plane is rock stable, RLT, FBWA and loiter works, APM don't want to kill my plane anymore, I'm happy again :D
But then another question rises, If my board is yaw180, do I…"
"That's great, now I can try RSSI, because ports A0,A1,A2 is already used for airspeed and attopilot and only port left for RSSI in mission planner is "mystery" A13. Now I know where they hide it :)"
"I also can't install firmware with OSDConfig, so I use Usbasp to program directly in chip. Most likelu something is wrong with bootloader. Configuration and fonts I can upload then with OSDConfig"
"Hazy, you are a man. Everything now works great. Only glich I found, that home arrow and home distance sometimes does't show up, but it's while home position is not set, as soon as APM sets home position, they show up.
Still waiting for weather to…"
"Ok, I'm stuck with ADC gain values. Try to figure out all evening, but something not working right. First, gain must be at least 4 decimal digits. For video voltage raw value shows 760 for 12v, so, the gain must be 0.0158, but I can put only 0.02 or…"
"Tried new version, looks like everything works on table. (Weather is terrible, so can't try in real life). There are of course more things, that can be done, like airspeed/groundspeed, and speed in km/h not m/s. But the most important parts (video…"
"Ok, tested new firmware, something is not right. I got all zeros (GPS, altitude etc). Only thing that shows up is flight mode. It changes when I switch radio, so connections is right. I use latest 2.40 version and APM1.
Also ADC does't work right.…"
"Thank's will try at evening. Also, motor battery from Remzibi ADC instead of APM port also can be nice. (Of course, I can now use RSSI for motor battery anyway :D)"
"Do you use the same battery for video and APM ?
Sadly I blow out two minimOSD, first one by don't knowing it, second one just accidently. If you use common ground on video and data input (and by using one battery you definitely do that) your…"
"Maybe.
You need to check out values from your sensor, sparcfun sensor is scaled down to 3.3v, just measure, how much V it gives out from ex 3s or 4s battery, and also try some current measurements and check out to how much V it converts, say, from…"
"Yes, current sensor and second battery will be very nice, in fact, it will be great if it can show any of APM2 analog sensors, so we can run for example RSSI, temperature, rpm and any other analog sensor through APM to OSD."