I tried to fix one of the CCW Prop using fevi kick instant adhesive and then inserted two staple flatten pins as joints with careful and controlled heating and then again applied fevikick over the top and then heat rubbed with controlled temp solder rot and then rubbed with smooth paper to avoid any suface differences. Carefully tried to make it smooth and good as possible. You can see the black burned plastic during process. It still needs to be checked, Hope it will withstand. I did this because I don't have spare CCW props and are now available in my region nor do any metropolis nearby. I ordered these props from KKMulticopter store (Korea).
You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!