AUAV is proud to announce our latest high quality PixHawk derivative - The XRacer V1. This project was developed in cooperation with Lorenz Meier, David Sidrane, Leonard Hall and many others. This board combines the latest IMU offerings from InvenSense and a large number of capabilities in a micro 36mmx36mm form factor.
Below are some pictures to peak your interest.
XRacer V1 specifications:
- MCU - STM32F427VIT6 rev.3
- FRAM - FM25V02-G
- Ultra low noise LDOs for sensors and FMU
- Sensors used - MPU9250, HMC5983 ( optional ), ICM20608 ( optional ), baro MS5611
- Connectors - GPS+I2C, RC-IN, PPM-IN, RSSI, SBus-IN, Spektrum-IN, USART3 ( TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS ), USART2 ( TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS ), FRSky-IN, FRSky-OUT, CAN, USART8 ( TxD, RxD ), ESP8266 ( full set ), SERVO1-SERVO6, USART7 ( TxD, RxD ), JTAG ( SWDIO, SWCLK ), POWER-BRICK ( VDD, Voltage, Current, GND ), BUZZER-LED_BUTTON
- MicroSD card reader
- RGB LED
- Micro USB
- ESP8266 802.11bgn ( optional )
- Dimensions - 36 x 36mm with 30.5 x 30.5mm hole grid with 3.2mm holes
- Molex Clik-Mate ( JST GH series ) connectors for easy peripheral connect.
- Full set of ready made cables for almost any peripheral module.
- Power supply - 5-5.5VDC from USB or PowerBrick connector. Soon the ACSP4 ( 36 x 36mm power distribution, current, voltage sensor with 5V/2.5A ultra low noise buck and 12V/2A ultra low noise buck ) companion will be announced.
The price and availability will be announced within a few weeks.
Thank you again for your support.
Phil and Nick