Jordi's really outdone himself this time! He created a amazing full-featured simulator for ArduPilot that does the following:
- Uses the servo output from the autopilot or RC controller (depending on which one is selected by the MUX) to "fly" a plane in the X-Plane flight simulator, via a custom interface he's designed around this ARM board.
- Also flies the plane in manual RC mode with RC controller output going through the MUX and then into the ARM board.
- Displays the plane's attitude and other flight telemetry with a custom Ground Station built in LabView.
- Uses LabView to simulate the FMA Co-Pilot, stabilizing the plane in flight using PID loops.
- Display the plane's position in a moving map using Google Maps, which also shows waypoints.