The RTKITE receiver is being integrated right now in all these futuristic solutions, including vineyard robot helpers, selfdriving buses, industrial geology and facility inspecting drones, high speed planting robots, auto-steering agricultural systems, and many more!
The professional grade RTKITE is a complete GPS SOM Receiver (System On Module), based on the globally tested SmaRTK GNSS technology, using the same components and with the same SmartOS running on its powerful processor, has been reduced to a minimal module that is ready for immediate integration into any high or medium level application that requires true Real Time Millimetric positioning, without any limitation with full compatibility and high speed.
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, COMPASS, SBAS satellites on L1, L2, L5, etc.
- Compatible with CORS, RTK, DGPS, PPS, PPK, LBAS and every professional Navigation, Positioning or Surveying mode.
- Able to geotag pictures or events at instantaneously at 1 THz.
- RTK navigation at 20 Hz included.
- Internally logs and formats Events with GPS, IMU and Compass.
- Integrated GSM/GPRS quad-band modem to Broadcast RTK corrections (RTCM, CRM, etc) or receive from standard CORS stations or another RTK receiver.
- Compatible with any RF (UHF, VHF etc) radiomodem and is supplied with a professional 2W Tx/Rx module.
- Works as Base or Rover with many modes selected by software: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northsurveying.smartosconfig)
- Compact and light, less than 100 grams, including GNSS antenna.
- Includes SD card memory slot, Bluetooth module, and ports for Serial/USB interfase, IMU/Compass, 4 indicator leds, Trigger, Mode selection, Rx/Tx, and more.
- And it's Simple, Complete and Low Cost!
You can see its full details here: GNSS RTKITE Receiver
And if you have any question we are always available for one to one communication, write to: email@example.com
North is a fully european company supported by the European Space Agency and located in Barcelona, Spain.