step by step, the HEXA frame is being constructed.
haven't worked on it for a while, but now i'm done with an interesting part:
I used the original arducopter motor mounts (the plates that come with the motors, which are not used on the official arducopter frame)
to be tied on the square arms, and between the mount and the motor, i've used:
*bling*bling* RUBBER MOUNTS *bling*bling*
on the video you can see it works perfectly. isolating the motor from the aluminum arm.
with 6 motors working at very high throttle to keep this 4.5-5kg hexacopter, i'll need this vibration isolation to make nice and smooth videos.
and now, some pictures, 'coz we all like 'em !
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME !