If you've been looking for an economical plane platform, that search ends here. The new RTF Aero fixed-wing provides at least 45 minutes of autonomous or RC-controlled flight, all housed in a robust, lightweight airframe.
Powered by Pixhawk, the Aero is capable of flying repeating missions with over 100 waypoints using a Mac, Linux or Droid device. The Aero is therefore ideal for capturing video over long distances, making it the perfect tool for autonomous missions. Partner with our FPV kit to get crisp, live-streaming video with superimposed telemetry data.
Priced at $1350, this aircraft is a serious tool that offers serious fun.
The Aero includes
- Ready-to-fly 3DR Aero aircraft
- Flight checklist
- 4S 6000 mAh LiPo power pack and balance charger
- 3DR Radio air and ground modules
- Micro-USB ground station adapter
- Pixhawk autopilot system
- 3DR GPS+Compass
- RC Tiger Motor 2820 830kv motor
- RC Tiger Motor 60A ESC
- External LED indicator and USB port
- Digital airspeed sensor
- Average flight time: 40 min
- Payload capacity: 2kg
- Wingspan: 1,880 mm
- Maximum speed: 56 mph (90 kmh)
- Minimum speed: 22 mph (35 kmh)