Just a quick update on DroidPlanner. The new app (v0.7.0) will be on Google Play shortly.
The new version has the following updates ( v0.7.0 over v0.5.0):
- More compatibility with ArduCopter. Like Correct mode selection, an armed/disarmed indicator.
- More indicators on the HUD like battery voltage and current, GPS fix (with number of visible satellites)
- HUD layout improvements to better fit more screen sizes and densities.
- New plane and drone icon (thanks Jared)
- Code restructure, which improves the app navigation and fix some bugs.
Thanks everyone for their support. And as always if you want to help consider donating for the project by buying this app, joining the development team, or reporting a issue/bug/improvement on GitHub.
PS: If someone don't want me to post this updates on DiyDrones please tell me.