Pixhawk Failed CMD: 241

I am trying to setup my pixhawk through the APM 2.0.20 GCS on a Macbook Pro. I cannot get passed the accelerometer calibration as it only displays "Time Remaining Until Timeout: " and it does not ask me to flip the pixhawk in any axis, nor does it tell me to hit any button. It only displays the time remaining until about 10 seconds and then says Failed CMD: 241. It gives no explanation, and I have not found much about that particular failure on the internet.

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Pixhawk.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got this when I was trying to calibrate a board with APM:Copter 3.3.3. Finally found some threads about it although the solution wasn't explicitly mentioned (https://github.com/ArduPilot/apm_planner/issues/945). For me checking the "Enable Ardupilot Text Severity Compatibility Mode" resolved the issue and I was able to calibrate successfully.

Can't calibrate accelerometer · Issue #945 · ArduPilot/apm_planner
    When I try to run the calibration, I get the below screen: Here's the debug file: DEBUG 2016-05-17T22:38:04.083 UAS::executeCommand 241 conf 0 pa…
  • In the end I calibrated mine with the Windows version in a VirtualBox emulation.

• Same here with APM Planner and Macbook Pro. Pixhawk 3DR

• I'm getting the same response on a mac pro using apm too, for my 3dr diy hexacopter.

This reply was deleted.

Activity