Replies

• Thanks Artūrs

I have seen that method. I was hoping I could go down a different path and not have to take a pic with the quad of the UgCS screen but maybe sync the clocks through the interface itself, especially since I'm using the UgCS for DJI. I thought maybe there might be a process to do that.

Thanks....

Mike

Artūrs said:

Hi Mike,

Best way to sync clocks is to simply make a photo of the exact clock in UgCS ( put the mouse pointer on the clock to open precise clock) 3702456533?profile=original

And with the millisecond clock wisible, make a photo with your Mavic 2 or Matrice 210 before performing the flight. Then when you will be using geotaging feature, you will have the time offset always visible in a photo taken before the flight.

Safe flights,

Artūrs

Artūrs's Discussions
    Artūrs's Discussions | The largest amateur Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) community. Quadcopters, robot planes and more!
  • Hi Mike,

Best way to sync clocks is to simply make a photo of the exact clock in UgCS ( put the mouse pointer on the clock to open precise clock) 3702456533?profile=original

And with the millisecond clock wisible, make a photo with your Mavic 2 or Matrice 210 before performing the flight. Then when you will be using geotaging feature, you will have the time offset always visible in a photo taken before the flight.

Safe flights,

Artūrs

This reply was deleted.