I just tried the update from 1.1.83 to 1.1.87 and now an unable to connect to the airplane. No changes to the hardware, but the connect window keeps getting params and says "Already got ..." for a while, then aborts. I'm using a Dell laptop with i7
My Az-El mount is sitting on the bench, almost ready to go to the field. But, it doesn't seem ready yet. The hardware was set up and ranges configured with the Maestro Control Center. Azimuth is on channel zero and elevation on channel one. I set
I'm using an APM2 from the first batch and am, having some trouble with the compass/magnetometer enable setting. The board set has been flying and I'm just investigating the compass as prep to moving it to a quad.
I'm working with an APM2 after months of experience with an APM1 in an EasyStar. The new APM2 has an airspeed sensor and typically shows 8-10 mph when sitting on the bench. On its last flights, we tested Manual and got the plane trimmed and flying
I've been testing my purple board through the USB and it works good enough to replace an ArduPilot Mega 1 on an EasyStar. Everything is connected and the power jumper is in so the ESC is supplying system power.