* 900 MHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Transceiver
* Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Network Topologies
* Transmitter Power Configurable from 1 mW to 1 W
* RF Data Rate Configurable from 38.4 to 500 kb/s
* Serial Port Rate up to 460.8 kb/s for Streaming Applications
* 128-Bit AES Encryption
* Separate Serial Port for Diagnostics
* Analog and Digital I/O for Sensor Applications
* FCC and Canadian IC Certified for Unlicensed Operation
Is this too good to be true? Anyone try this out yet?
How does it compare to the Digi Xtend module (1W as well): http://www.digi.com/products/wireless/long-range-multipoint/xtend-m...