The latest release of APM Planner 2.0.18 is out, which has a number of bug fixes and features added.
- Google Maps API Update
- Qt 5.4.2 used for OSX version (fixes some UI issues)
- Camera Config supports up to 16 Channels
- Serial Port scanning reduced
- Fixed entering zero in parameters (all numbers must be of ‘C’ format X.X eg 1234.56 etc..)
- Graph View Log fixes
- New Map Caching Feature
- More improvements to Joystick Support
- Support for Copter 3.3 Tuning changes
- UDP Client connection support (ie send data to a UDP port vs listen for data on a port)
- Improvements to Link Connection Display for TCP/UDP links
- Accel Calibration Support for new Plane releases.
- Elevation Widget fixes.
- Aero Gumstix FW update support
- Fix RC verification for TXs with only 6 Channels
- AHRS Trim support for large aircraft.
- Video Overlay on Primary Flight Display
- More fixes ;-)
Also a 'Donate' button as been added to help support the project going forward. Thanks in advance for your support.
Download here http://ardupilot.com/downloads/?category=35 ;
Bill Bonney & APM Planner 2.0 Contributors
Contributors to 2.0.18 release are (in no particular order)
I'd like to say thank to everybody that has made a contribution to project. Good work!