Announcing: ArduCopter 2.7
In just a short while, ArduCopter 2.7 will become available for download in Mission Planner. As we worked on ArduCopter 2.6.1, we saw that it had several new and compelling features (as well as many bug fixes and improvement) so it was decided to make this a major version release.
A full list of changes is here, but they include:
New and Improved:
- NEW: 3-axis camera stabilization
- NEW: AP_Limits library: Altitude limits and geofencing.
- NEW: Automatic Flip (Roll axis) is now enabled on Channel
- NEW: GPS lag estimator
- Better altitude control in ALT_HOLD and better altitude transitions
- Better loiter, especially with the new 3DR uBlox GPS. Check out the video from Marco above!
- Better yaw control
- Better DCM implementation, resulting in noticeably smoother flight
- Better velocity control in Auto missions
- Fix to dataflash erasing, which should resolve an issue some users were having
- Fix some MAVLink commands
- Fix Circle command
- Fix some units