The ModeSwitch saga continues, I am happy to announce our new OLED ModeSwitch project for all.
Several days we published LED based Flight ModeSwitch project here and I promised to show this OLED project too so here goes.
This is more advanced compared to our upcoming LED ModeSwitch. Both of the projects we would like to have comments from our community here so please start posting those hard questions and we try to answer the call.
Basic details of the OLED ModeSwitch:
- Size: 45 x 90mm
- Display: OLED 0.96"
- 6 Buttons for all 6 different flight modes
- +5V, and 6 - 18V input, polarity protected
- 3.5mm Jack for PPM Output (to your RC Radio trainer port)
- 3.5mm Jack for PPM Input (from for example your head-tracker)
Main software features:
- Internal menu system to configure various functions
- Supports 18 different flight mode texts, more will be added when needed
- PPM output has full 8 channels
- PPM input reads 1-8 channels
- PPM input -> output channel rewrites
- Output Mode channel can be what ever from ch1 to ch8
- after casing issues are solved we will look some mounting brackets for it.
- cabling, we are looking to have 3.5mm plug cables with futaba, hitec etc adapters (similar to those RC Simulator cables)
- looking several types of buttons and keyboards
Jani / jDrones