Replies

• Hi Luis

I use your old script with 3.2.1 and 2.0.15 on taranis

i wonder if i can upgrade the taranis tx to the latest firmware and steel to be able to use your old lua script ?

or maybe that will screw all ?

thanks

• No. It won't work with 2.1.x

better follow the new development being done here https://github.com/Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort

Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort
      This MavLink_FrSkySPort repository is discontinued! The development is moved to athertop/MavLink_FrSkySPort. Please do not use this repo, and follow…
  • Could someone please tell me what the telemetry rate requested is for attitude? Attitude not altitude,,  just in case you eyesight is as bad as mine. Thanks

• Anybody? The reason I ask is I am loosing attitude telemetry after a minute or so of flight. I had to cut the TX wire from the teesny for it to work with a GCS at the same time. I can adjusts the telemetry rates via mission planner for attitude. I'd like to know what would be out of the norm for that setting maybe that's my problem. 

• Thanks Clooney and everybody for working on this!!

A few months ago after updating to apm copter 3.3 from 3.2 my script acted up as soon as I connect via mavlink to my ground control station [ gcs]  . I have open tx 2.0.13. My taranis would start verbalizing incorrect nonsense over and over. But only when I connected to a gcs otherwise it was fine. Was / is this a know issue that has been addressed with open tx 2.1 and this? https://github.com/Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort/tree/s-c-l-v-rc-ope...

Sorry if this has been covered... I looked for about 1/2 but there are a LOT of pages on this tread. I've sort of been waiting for a few months for a solution.

Thanks!!!!!

Clooney82/MavLink_FrSkySPort
    This MavLink_FrSkySPort repository is discontinued! The development is moved to athertop/MavLink_FrSkySPort. Please do not use this repo, and follow…
    • I recomendó you take the time to read the thread completely,
      2.1 works fine with the latest version of clooney82 .
      So you have to have the right firmware for the teensy, the right config for Taranis and lua , the right sound files .. All together .
      • I find I can not compile this version. I admit i'm no expert here. But i open the MavLink_FrSkySPort.ino file and click verify I get this error:

FrSkySPortTelemetry:116: error: token "Â" is not valid in preprocessor expressions
        #if defined USE_SINGLE_CELL_MONITOR || defined USE_FLVSS_FAKE_SENSOR_DATA
        ^
        exit status 1
        token "Â" is not valid in preprocessor expressions

Clearly, this will be me missing something but if anyone can point me in the correct direction it would be appreciated

• This must have been a bad char in the code, I retyped the line and it verified now. I still have an error

C:\Users\Kevin\Documents\GitHub\MavLink_FrSkySPort\MavLink_FrSkySPort\FrSkySPortTelemetry.ino:44:30: fatal error: FrSkySportSensor.h: No such file or directory
          #include "FrSkySportSensor.h"
          ^
          compilation terminated.
          exit status 1
          Error compiling.

But i should be able to research this

This reply was deleted.

Activity

David Hori liked Isabella Domi's profile
Wednesday
gotham liked gotham's profile
Dec 3, 2020