* Move droneshare out of beta
* Add support for localizing into german or other languages (need to convert a few more strings)
* Register with Android as able to manage our own network bandwidth
* Show follow-me as a checkbox (to make it more ob
Here's the new 10" specific layout for large format tablets...
Alas - I was super busy with work this week, but I wanted to get out this release with a couple of fixes (Rana, I still haven't found the cause of the UDP upload from tablet - I'll work onRead more…
Although this tablet works with Andropilot and I've added support for the built-in joysticks, I've decided that there are enough limits to the tablet that I can't really recommend it:
- Battery life is low
- Screen is a little dim
- The joysticks are
a couple of autoreported crashes with the new droneshare upload are fixed:
* Fix a couple of autobugs with the new droneshare feature
* Automatically resume droneshare uploads when network connection is attached
* Report Rssi as the difference between Rssi and noise (which is really what matters)
* Fix an autobug for phones that don't have the market app
* Fix an autobug acces
Thanks for the folks that have been alpha testing this feature (and finding bugs). It seems to work pretty well, so I'm calling it beta and pushing a new load to the google servers (should be available for download in a few hours). Here'sRead more…
Dear Andropilot users,
I'm looking for some experienced andropilot users to give a new feature a try: sharing via droneshare. I've added slick G+, google earth and gmail links to (optionally) share your tlogs with friends and diydrones members.
If youRead more…
Because I want to use a few features that are easier in that release. 0.2% of users of andropilot currently are using anything older than 4.0 (and I'm not sure if they are even really here).
If you are using Android 3.1 and this would cut you off, plRead more…
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.