After some field testing, i'm finally ready to release a copy of the Android based, bluetooth GCS for ArduCopter into the wild.
For all the details go to the site.
Its available in 3 ways:
- Install from Android Market ($5, largely to offset publishing costs/support development) Copter-GCS
- Install the APK from the download section (Free)
- Build from source, following these instuctions.
The reason for the market version is for those who would like to just install in the easiest way possible / receive automatic updates or would like to support development costs (thanks you) such as the fee required to publish on the market.
- GPS plotting of phone and GPS, quad path rendering and logging of the track to the SD card.
- Sensor graphing
- Status display, such as current mode and GPS state
- PID Tuning
- Accelerometer Offsets, both traditional and using the drift direction
- Transmitter Calibration
Let me know how it works for those that try :)