All Discussions (33306)

Sort by

Kalman Filter

For those of us who lead a professional life devoted to business development after college, could someone run down the steps that are required to apply a Kalman filter to a collection of data? A pbasic example would help.

Read more…
1 Reply

Digital IO pins

I would like to start a conversation to help me understand how digital IO output works, whats with IO pins being high and low (on and off), how to identify the state of a device when certina pins are and high and low, etc....

Read more…
2 Replies

remote controlled helicopter cameraship

I'm designing a remote controlled helicopter cameraship for commercial work and would like to know if it's possible to extend the range of the camera's remote controls for record/pause, iris and zoom. These are usually infra-red line-of-sight. I wond

Read more…
1 Reply

Basic stamp networking

If I network 2 or more basic stamps together, for example to use my old bs2 as a slave with my bs2p as the master. Will this in effect, provide me with more overall processing power if I simply use the slave to process and send the results for a coup

Read more…
4 Replies

Predator

hello!i am new at this. But found this webpage and got interested right away! I really like the predator plane, but got some questions about it and uav`s.This predator plane is electric, how long is the flighttime on one of theese?How long can this f

Read more…
1 Reply

Introduction

Hi all, I've been lurking this site for a month or so and I finally decided to register. I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself; hopefully I'll be able to contribute to discussions when I am more experienced.I'm a junior at Roosevelt High

Read more…
1 Reply

GPS Flight STXe module?

Has anyone heard of or dealt with the STXe module from GPS FLIGHT? Its a pretty nifty telemetry tracking module that would be pretty handy for just about anything we do here on DIY Drones. Anyways just wondering if anyone has heard of or tinkered wit

Read more…
6 Replies

UAV Helicopter

Hi allafter watching the wired science show and noticing the guy(sorry I have forgotten his name) with the r/c helicopter I was wondering if he has had any success in turning it into a UAV.The reason I ask is that I am about to buy an electric helico

Read more…
1 Reply

ruder control

I understand that, in autonomous mode, the ruder is controlled by the CPU.But in radio mode how the ruder is controlled? Is a 3 pin switch, 2 positions, used with a extra channel (autonomous/radio mode)? or the pilot simply don't have rudder control

Read more…
1 Reply
100KM

geo crawler 4

i've messed around a little with the bs2 code for the geocrawler 4 project and would like to point out one flaw:Get_Angle:DeltaLong = -1 * DeltaLong 'reverse to conform with ArcTangent coordinate standardsDeltaLat = DeltaLat * (128 / 9999) 'adjust th

Read more…
4 Replies

Inexpensive UAV design

Here is a simple design for those that enjoy building their airframes from scratch. This design only cost me about 30 bucks and has turned out to be an excellent performer and super stable flyer. I started off with my original design of the MRASV, bu

Read more…
9 Replies

Activity