"A lot of (expensive) airplanes have a similar system. They engineers know the theoretical and tested limits of the plane, ie when its going to stall and so on, when program a limiter in the flight controller.
"I personally love the pixhawk and after owning a P3P for a long time I sold it. While the P4 is cool, if you look at it past the wow factor you'll notice the image recognition software needs a year of development to work good enough and that the…"
"its pretty good. although 1ms is probably bullshit, its longer than the time the signal physically takes to propagate at max distance. now add the encoder, decoder, hdmi, sensor, etc. latency.. yeah."
"This looks like fmkit's controller
the main issue with it is that throttle is controlled by accel. which isnt very precise, and the wii joystick isnt super precise either.
"yep RTF package with gimbal, PIDs that work, etc.. and HD transmission to top it off.
Now I'd rather see 3DR being the ones coming out with a better thing - and arguable ArduCopter is better, even the SDK looks nicer.
The Iris is also a very nice…"