thank you for your feedback.
1. yes, we have special conditions for universities. Please drop us an e-mail to email@example.com for more information
2. regarding processor. Yes, that is known issue. 3D client is trying to show best framerate…"
Thank you for your feedback.
Mapper is a very simple software so far. Standard process is the following:
- select source directory with images
- select destination directory with the result
- optionally select camera type
at present time, unfortunately, it is not possible to use UTM coordinates in UGCS. But could you please answer a couple of questions to make your use-case more clear for me:
1. do you want to import UTM topographical map into UgCS…"
Sorry for late answer. Can you please provide information about used vehicle profile in UgCS?
Also as I can see Server component unexpectedly close connection when you try to upload your mission. Could you please send us all logs from…"
"It is enough to add "Set camera by time" with checked "Auto" flag to areascan. Also check that "Actions in every point" (attribute of areascan) is ON.
In general the idea behind our route editor is pretty simple. Tools…"
thank you for your questions
1. Undo button is on our roadmap.
2. for next UgCS 2.9 we introduce feature that will allow to calculate long route and fly it step by step selecting new start point every time and then returning drone…"
i'll try to help you. There are few things to know. U|g|CS always records telemetry while your vehicle stays connected. To get access to recorded telemetry you need to:
1. go to "Player" tab;
2. use timeline to find a…"
U|g|CS supports SRTM elevation data out of the box. It is available for every user of U|g|CS. U|g|CS 2.4 will support additional customer sources of elevation data that user may get from commercial supplier or produce himself…"
"Chris, there are no small hills in UgCS due to the SRTM dataset that we use by default. The resolution of that data source is not enough to show very small elevation changes. But support for commercial highly accurate DSM/DTM data will be available…"