In UgCS 3.0 there is no special tool so far to build vertical survey grid. Now waypoints can be used to build the path along with constant heading specified to point drone nose to the wall.
we are working on the several…"
we will try to investigate this incident ASAP.
please let me know which version of Ugcs for DJI did you use? Was it alfa version of Ugcs for DJI 2.13 available for beta testers? Also please let me how did you activate this "waypoint…"
"The standard approach is the following.
Android phone with UgCS for DJI application is connected to LightBridge 2 via USB.
UgCS Desktop is on your laptop.
Laptop and phone are in the same WiFi network. This can be either a wifi hotspot on the…"
thank you for your feedback.
1. yes, we have special conditions for universities. Please drop us an e-mail to email@example.com for more information
2. regarding processor. Yes, that is known issue. 3D client is trying to show best framerate…"
Thank you for your feedback.
Mapper is a very simple software so far. Standard process is the following:
- select source directory with images
- select destination directory with the result
- optionally select camera type
at present time, unfortunately, it is not possible to use UTM coordinates in UGCS. But could you please answer a couple of questions to make your use-case more clear for me:
1. do you want to import UTM topographical map into UgCS…"
Sorry for late answer. Can you please provide information about used vehicle profile in UgCS?
Also as I can see Server component unexpectedly close connection when you try to upload your mission. Could you please send us all logs from…"
"It is enough to add "Set camera by time" with checked "Auto" flag to areascan. Also check that "Actions in every point" (attribute of areascan) is ON.
In general the idea behind our route editor is pretty simple. Tools…"
thank you for your questions
1. Undo button is on our roadmap.
2. for next UgCS 2.9 we introduce feature that will allow to calculate long route and fly it step by step selecting new start point every time and then returning drone…"
i'll try to help you. There are few things to know. U|g|CS always records telemetry while your vehicle stays connected. To get access to recorded telemetry you need to:
1. go to "Player" tab;
2. use timeline to find a…"